Department of Nephrology
We provide the most advanced and innovative treatment techniques and concentrate on creating the right environment for renal patients. Our treatment extends to all kinds of kidney problems like diabetic nephropathy, chronic kidney failure, urinary tract neoplasm, renal parenchymal diseases, polycystic kidney diseases and several other inherited diseases. Once our nephrologists identify that the patient requires specialised tests after the initial assessment, they would refer them for appropriate diagnostic tests including urine and blood tests, kidney biopsy, ultrasonography and so on.
The 5‐bedded dialysis unit with sophisticated Haemodialysis machines and monitoring equipments run 24/7 to ensure optimal care to patients. The hospital houses the best treatment possibilities for patients suffering from acute renal failure and Continuous Arteriovenous Haemodialysis (CAVH) for managing acute renal failure. Apart from diagnosis and treatment, we advise diet and lifestyle changes for effective and speedy recovery.
Services & Facilities includes,
- 5 bedded Dialysis Unit with Ultra-modern Haemodialysis machines and monitoring systems working round-the-clock
- Modern Reverse Osmosis Plant
- All facilities to investigate diagnose and treat any type of kidney disease in adults and children
- Regular Haemo Dialysis round-the-clock
- CAPD training programme for patients and their caregivers
- Percutaneous Renal Biopsy under Ultra Sound guidance