Department of Psychiatry and Psychology
Our panel comprises primarily of a psychiatrist, psychologist, psychotherapist, a social worker as well as nurses and other support staff. Outpatient services are available Monday to Saturday except on hospital holidays.
Our branch of Clinical Psychiatry specializes in dealing with a variety of psychiatric disorders such as:
- Psychotic disorders
- Eating disorders
- Sleep disorder
- Suicide prevention
- Geriatric Psychiatry
Other services offered include:
- Consultation Liaison assessments
- Alcohol / Drug De-Addiction Treatment
- Psychological services and counselling
- Child and Adolescent problems – behavioural problems, learning disorder.
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Marital and Family Therapy
- Behavioural Modification Therapy
- Hospital admission for assessment and intervention
- Outreach Training Programmes in various villages, parishes, schools and colleges.