Dr. Joy MathewDoctor Nirmala
- MBBS from M.S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore in the year 1988.
- MD from Jawaharlal Nehru College, Belgaum in the year 1993.
- Worked as ICU Registrar at Dr. Balabhai Nanavati Hospital, Bombay from January 1994 to July 1994.
- Worked as Clinical Assistant in Department of Casualty at P.D Hinduja National Hospital & Medical Research Centre, Bombay from August 1994 to September 1994.
- Worked as Resident Physician/ Registrar in ICU at S.L.Raheja Hospital of All India Institute of Diabetes, Bombay from October 1994 to September 1995.
- Worked as Physician at Sacred Heart General Hospital, Cherthala from
October 1995 to September 2002.
- Consultant Physician at Nirmala Medical Centre, Muvattupuzha since 2002.
- “Observational trial of Vitamin D in Indian Diabetic patients”.
- “Non interventional program of types of Neuropathies in Type II Diabetes”.
OP Days and timings:
- Monday to Friday – 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM & 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- Saturday – 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM