Dr.K.V VileshDoctor Nirmala
- MBBS from Mumbai University.
- DNB Medicine from Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- DNB Nephrology from Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- FNP in 1 year Nephrology Certificate Course from USA.
- Worked as Consultant Nephrologists at Lakeshore Hospital & Research since 2013.
- Comparison of MODS/ SOFA / APACHE scoring system and variables impacting outcome in Multiorgan failure patient.
- Renal transplantation with marginal donor.
Publications / Papers:
- A 4 year experience of deceased donor (CADAVER) transplantation in tertiary hospital unit in Kerala; Indian Journal of Transplantation.
- Indication of Renal Replacement therapy in AKI in ICU; chapter in textbook of critical care, ICCM.
- Etiology of pancreatitis; chapter in textbook of pancreatitis.
- A case of tuberculosis in post renal transplantation; Indian Journal of Transplantation.
OP Days and timings:
- Tuesday – 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
- Friday – 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM.